RedCart 4.3.1 has been released!
RedCart v4.3.1 Notes:
- SECURITY UPDATE: Added new security mechanisms to the Admin to help protect against Brute Force Login Attacks.
- Fixed an issue where on some servers the zip extractor was throwing a 119 error when uploading new galleries through RedCart Desktop.
- Fixed an issue when using the First Data Global Gateway E4 payment gateway where it was displaying a warning with an Authorize.net MD5 hash mismatch notification.
- Fixed a bug where the black and white or sepia settings were not saving correctly when editing multiple galleries at the same time from the gallery search screen in the Admin.
- Fixed an issue that only occured on some servers where a user wasn’t able to log into a gallery after clicking the login button. Behind the scenes, a php warning was being issued which led to other errors in the RedCart gateway code. The warning was “Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference.”