Are you upgrading from version 4?
- If you’re upgrading from v4, be sure to carefully read the version 5.0 release notes before continuing with this upgrade.
- If you’re a Self-Hosted user, make sure that your server meets the New Hosting Requirements before upgrading to version 5.
- If you’re on a monthly or annual Hosted plan, you don’t need to worry about hosting requirements.
v5.0.1 New Features:
- Upgraded the PHPMailer library to the latest 6.2 version for better email deliverability.
v5.0.1 Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the gallery search results in the Admin displayed an “Active” status when it should have displayed “Expired.”
- Fixed a bug where the number of New Orders displayed in the Admin menu was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where the Watermark Gallery Default settings were not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where multiple discounts weren’t calculating correctly.
- Fixed a bug where images smaller than 1800 pixels displayed as blacked out images inside the gallery.
- Fixed a bug where a gallery upload would fail if it was uploading while the UTC date changed to the next day (at midnight UTC).
- Fixed a bug where the frontend would not load if Google Analytics code was entered on the System Integrations page in the Admin.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the frontend from loading if the app was installed in a folder named anything other than “RedCart”.
- Fixed a bug where the rotate crop feature didn’t work.
- Fixed a bug where some cropped images resulted with incorrect cropping coordinates which resulted in images that were cropped incorrectly in the Admin and Order Fulfillment Script output.
- Fixed a bug where package item thumbnails did not display in order details and order emails.
- Fixed a bug with the Authorize.net Accept payment gateway
- Fixed a bug where the pounds currency symbol wasn’t displaying correctly when the operating country was set to United Kingdom.