RedCart 5.3.1 Release Notes
Are you upgrading from version 4?
- If you’re upgrading from v4, be sure to carefully read the version 5.0 release notes before continuing with this upgrade.
- If you’re a Self-Hosted user, make sure that your server meets the New Hosting Requirements before upgrading to version 5.
- If you’re on a monthly or annual Hosted plan, you don’t need to worry about hosting requirements.
v5.3.1 New Features and Improvements:
- Added HTML support to store product descriptions. Now you can add HTML markup to your store product descriptions including bold text, underline text, links, unordered lists…etc!
- Added support for new blank lines in store product descriptions.
- Many other miscellaneous improvements and optimizations to the code.
v5.3.1 Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug in the Admin where the last viewed page was not loading correctly in the session.
- Fixed a bug where spaces in the store banner filename would prevent the frontend from loading.
- Fixed a bug where store product images had the gallery watermark applied when they should not.
- Fixed a bug where the user was not able to rotate the crop box when selecting images for a store product.
- Fixed a bug where new Admin users were not able to be created.
- Fixed a bug where the Other Products tab label was not able to be renamed from the Screen Notes and Text page in the Admin.
Note that you can always refer to back to these release notes and the full changelog at any time by visiting our blog.