Are you upgrading from version 4?
- If you’re upgrading from v4, be sure to carefully read the version 5.0 release notes before continuing with this upgrade.
- If you’re a Self-Hosted user, make sure that your server meets the New Hosting Requirements before upgrading to version 5.
- If you’re on a monthly or annual Hosted plan, you don’t need to worry about hosting requirements.
v5.2.1 New Features and Improvements:
- Added support for auto-transitioning old galleries from the Amazon S3 Infrequent Access storage class to the Deep Archive storage class to save on storage costs.
v5.2.1 Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug with the Authorize.net Accept integration where an error would occur if there was an ampersand or other special characters in the business name.
- Fixed a bug where the Suggested Retail price was displaying on the frontend instead of the Retail Override price when using base pricing for prints.
- Fixed a bug with the Amazon S3 integration where the RedCart application code was unable to detect if a certain file exists on the S3 filesystem.
- Fixed a bug where image file downloads that were configured to have a watermark embedded were not working.