RedCart v4.1.1 Release Notes:
- Fixed a bug where the tour item for the lock icon was not being displayed when logged in with a gallery owner password.
- Fixed a bug where an error message could be displayed when rating an image for the first time if you are using the developer version of flash player.
- Added code that fixes a potential database issue where some servers are configured to default database tables to InnoDB instead of using the MyISAM engine.
- Fixed a bug where the Add-to-Cart One-Line Note was not displaying in the add to cart dialog.
- Fixed a bug where the system let the photographer enter invalid emails when assigning print credits and restricting discounts to specific email addresses.
- Fixed a rare issue where some servers would generate a Server 500 Error behind the scenes when trying to log into a gallery. From the front-end perspective, it would appear to have a blank screen after attempting to log in.
- Fixed a bug where email batches sometimes only sent to some, not all, gallery owner emails.
- Fixed a bug where very long discount descriptions would cause the scroll bar and submit order button to be inaccessible on the Order Confirmation screen.